Below is a message from MHS Athletic Director, Larry Rooney:
All student-athletes must have obtain a Clearance Card before participating in a Fall sport.
CLEARANCE CARDS will be issued this week at the Milton High School Copeland Field House.
· Tuesday, August 19 – Friday, August 21, 2014 from 9am to 3pm
Please follow the steps below in order to obtain your clearance card:
4 EASY STEPS
1. Register on FamilyID https://www.familyid.com/milton-high-school
2. Complete the Concussion Certification at www.nfhs.com and bring a copy of the concussion certificate – BOTH PARENT/GUARDIAN AND STUDENT-ATHLETE CERTIFICATES.
3. Bring in a copy of an updated physical, dated within the last 13 months – ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES MUST BRING IN A COPY OF THEIR UPDATED PHYSICAL (after registering on FamilyID and completing the NFHS Concussion Course)
4. Get your MHS Fall Sports CLEARANCE CARD for practice/tryouts – at MHS Copeland Field house.
DO NOT hesitate to email a MHS Fall Coach directly with ‘sports specific’ questions. Coaches and email and contact information below.
Milton High School 2014 Fall Sports Varsity Coaches
Football Head Coach – Jim Bowes - email@example.com
Boys Cross Country Head Coach – Chuck Ajemian - firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls Cross Country Head Coach – Tom Shaw - email@example.com
Field Hockey Head Coach – Sarah Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf Head Coach – Ben Kelly - email@example.com
Boys Soccer Head Coach – Mike Madden - Mrmadden1@verizon.net
Girls Soccer Head Coach – Brian Borde - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Crew Head Coach – Bill Hamel - Bill_hamel@milton.edu
Girls Crew Head Coach – Mike McVeigh - Mm2104@gmail.com
Volleyball Head Coach – Robin Lee - email@example.com
Cheerleading Head Coach – Jessica Parsons - firstname.lastname@example.org