On Monday, August 26, 2013, the Milton High School Administration, Student Leaders and Faculty & Staff will welcome all “new” students to MHS (incoming 9th graders and students new to Milton High School ONLY). The purpose of the New Student Orientation is to help students get acclimated to the building, the schedule, expectations and the exciting offerings that are available to them at Milton High School.
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION AGENDA:
- 3:30 p.m. – Registration (Main Entrance Foyer)
- 4:00 p.m. – Welcome and introduction of the Student Leaders and some MHS staff
- 4:25 p.m. – Student Leaders will initiate the student activities
- 5:40 p.m. – Cookout in the Courtyard Cafeteria (burgers, hot dogs, watermelon, chips, bottled water)
- 6:00 p.m. – Students report back to the auditorium for closing remarks
- 6:10 p.m. – Orientation will end