The final sports sign-up day for the 2013 fall season will be held on Wednesday, August 21, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the Copeland Field House at Milton High School. Sign-ups for fall athletic teams were also held on Monday, August 12, and Wednesday, August 14.
TO OBTAIN A “CLEARANCE CARD” ALL STUDENT ATHLETES MUST HAVE:
1. A printed receipt for online payment for $300
2. A current copy of their physical from a physician (Dated within 13 months)
3. A signed “Spring Parental Permission” form
4. A Pre-Participation Concussion Reporting form (Every Sport Season)
5. A copy of the NFHS Concussion Course Certificate from Parent/Guardian (once a year)
The information above was previously sent to parents and guardians via e-mail. If you would like to learn more about the Milton High School athletic program, please visit the MHS Athletics Edline Page.
If you have additional questions about MHS Athletics, please contact Athletic Director Larry Rooney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's Go Wildcats!